Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mistake? No such things, only happy accidents. (as stated by parents when asked if I was on purpose)

   To start off I would like to apologize for the blurred edges point out the blurred edges in the photo, it was all on purpose; you know, artistic choice, so as to contrast the very symmetric and sharp edges of the building. I will however like to say that one of the biggest flaws (if not the only) in this photo is that this is an architecture photo however I was not able to avoid the clouds being in the reflection of the window. I still feel as if it adds character to both the picture and the building; Its like the building is dreaming about being a plane or if it was just simply imagining grandiose things, maybe reminiscing on the greatness that has happened inside it. I guess the better answer is that it is not really doing any of those things, as it is an inanimate object, cant help but to let the imagination run wild...

No comments:

Post a Comment